Customer Issue: Several neighbors had mentioned mouse and rat problems, and the customer decided to take a preventative approach.
Our Solution: The house lacked any holes or chewed crevices that indicated previous rodent infestations. However, the back door needed steel wool sealing added to its bottom and sides, and several ground floor and cellar wall crevices got plugged with cement and steel wool as well.
Customer Issue: Looking to make sure rodents couldn't infest his house.
Our Solution: We inspected the customer's home and identified a number of problems, including trees too close to the roof and some cracks and gaps that could serve as potential access points. We cleaned and decontaminated the attic and removed remnants of old insulation material that was left behind. Then we repaired some damage to the current material, sealed the holes we discovered, and trimmed the branches of the tree outside.
Residential Rodent Removal
Customer Issue: Mr. Collins asked our team for help in removing rodents from his attic.
Our Solution: We set traps and eliminated the rodents, then sealed off all entry points and advised the customer to keep the areas clean, clutter free, and as dry as possible.
Attic Air Sealing
Customer Issue: Needed to seal the attic.
Our Solution: As this was a pre-insulation sealing we covered all the areas that can be affected by leakages, included all the plumbing, wiring, and ductwork related access points. Every nook and cranny we discovered in our inspection was filled and sealed with spray foam.
Crawl Space Cleaning
Customer Issue: Crawl space had water damage.
Our Solution: As sewage leaks can cause serious contamination issues, we wore protected gear to avoid harm from the bacteria and fecal material. We thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and decontaminated the entire space, including the foundation walls and beams.
Attic Insulation Installed
Customer Issue: Commercial building temperature fluctuations.
Our Solution: We examined the building's insulation and found it was sagging and creating cold spots. We safely removed anything necessary before installing fresh fiberglass blankets to take care of the problem areas and stop the changing temperatures.
Customer Issue: Wanted cleaner air.
Our Solution: Our technicians agreed that getting the dust cleared out of his attic might help his allergy troubles and wanted to do so carefully to avoid aggravating them further. We used a high-powered vacuum to suck up all the debris.
Radiant Barrier Installed
Customer Issue: Wanted to lower energy costs.
Our Solution: Our professionals felt that the addition of a radiant barrier would help lower how much she was spending on AC, so we installed foil under the rafters to reflect the sun's rays away and cool her home.